Stories by Eric James Stone
Lawrence M. Schoen
and Arthur Dorrance
"Stone provides a story that could have been penned by Asimov."
- Mark Watson, BestSF.net
"The author creates a clever plot and characters worth rooting for, all leading to an exciting climax."
- Brit Marschalk, Tangent Online
"Stone explores many themes: the nature of life, magic versus technology, magic as technology, moral dilemmas, and self-sacrifice being only a few."
- Scott M. Sandridge, The Fix
"Eric James Stone manages to combine religion and science in an entertaining, well-plotted tale that doesn't come off as overly preachy."
- Rena Hawkins, Tangent Online
"This wonderfully written science fiction story deftly pulls off laugh after laugh while also illuminating critical issues surrounding science, religion, culture, and, most importantly, what exactly is that thing we call truth."
- Jason Sanford, storySouth
Rejiggering the Thingamajig. 288 pages.
Release: 2 September 2011.
Paper Golem uses PayPal and Mal's E-commerce. S&H for all U.S. orders is US$3.00 per item. S&H for all international orders is US$10.00 per item.
- Introduction by Stanley Schmidt
- Rejiggering the Thingamajig
- Premature Emergence
- In Memory
- Betrayer of Trees
- American Banshee
- The Six Billion Dollar Colon
- The Man Who Moved the Moon
- Buy You A Mockingbird
- Salt of Judas
- The Final Element
- Accounting for Dragons
- Tabloid Reporter to the Stars
- The Day the Music Died
- The Robot Sorcerer
- The Ashes of His Fathers
- Taint of Treason
- Attitude Adjustment
- Waiting for Raymond
- Like Diamond Tears from Emerald Eyes
- The Greatest Science Fiction Story Ever Written
- That Leviathan, Whom Thou Hast Made
Cover design by Mary Robinette Kowal.
Book design by Lawrence M. Schoen.